So a bigger picture continues to unfold.
It seems I did not have full information, nor availability of reality with my host family. Choices which were made from the information at hand, and I am noticing it is challenging when you do not have all the information.
So...riding the waves of Life. Feeling a deep level of anxiety right now.
No, this is not my preference. My preference is to know all the information before landing in the circumstance.
FUCK.
Feeling anxious and emotional this afternoon.
Questioning if I can read a situation.
the faith to jump in...
the ability to trust my own inner voice.
I desire this...
Spirit says Yes...till more of the picture unfolds. This chaos unfolding. This unknown becoming known.
This terrible success of feeling deeply into this realm.
I feel so much right now.
ALLOW Kris..
allow and let it move through.
No comments:
Post a Comment