(not after them getting hurt with my action to invite someone who has hurt them)
that ended that.
I expected communication.
I expected time shared in conversation. Not hiding away in the room, or so busy that there is no time to connect.
I expected when you say you are going to do something, you are on top of it...and DO it.
I expect not to have to keep asking, over and over. I DO NOT feel heard when this happens.
**the little one screams! Why don't you care! Why is what I asked for (2 million times!!!) not important to you? Am I not important to you...is my happiness, integration into this Journey not important to you?? WHAT THE FUCK?
Perceptions...
The open road doesn’t necessarily lead to anywhere and all of those curious sights, smells and tastes that will blow your mind each and every day? To other people, those are normal, commonplace, or boring. Those people you will meet with those new accents, different clothing and entirely unique ways of living, doing, and being? They are not strangers. You are the stranger.They are not different. You are different.
They are not odd. You are odd.
These people are not weird or funny, crazy or complicated. Rather, YOU are those things, YOU are those thoughts, and YOU are those opinions.
Never forget the power of perception.

No comments:
Post a Comment