Monday, May 26, 2014

Rahasya is back in Jozi

It was sweet to have him over for tea today.

Such blessings of consciousness conversation the past few days! Abundance of people, and tasty food.

I enjoy his sweet presence, and an expanded conversation on how we view these lenses of what is.

No Fire...I can command his attention, and presence if that is what the Intention of his empowerment training. He was speaking of how he defers to Dakini's again...I can show up that masculine, but that is not what I am working on..

Much has unfolded since the first week of my Journey.

I have felt Fire with a couple of men here. The desire at Blissdance with that one...wowza. I did not desire to control myself! So it is not the case that I am unable, it is just how it is. I could move toward fire if he brought it, yet that does not seem to be how our sessions have unfolded.

such is the reality of energy. I am grateful for the Ease, and sweetness. I trust the space.



No comments:

Post a Comment