Thursday, May 15, 2014

on the Radio

The witnessing of my own courage seems to be up for me...

People share that I live a courageous life. Who me? I have not clue.

at times I feel so sensitive and scared.

Yet, I continue to move out in amazing ways.

Yesterday, I did my first in studio interview. It felt safer as I am here in a far away country, promoting my work and with more freedom to share authentically (without the constraints of US social norms). I am allowing myself certain freedoms with feel liberating.

There were massive technical difficulties, which makes the radio look really silly however for me it felt like a great practice run. I had an interesting conversation with the host, and shared from the Heart.

South Africa has its own challenges here...as a visitor I get to see from a different perspective, and still hold the values of my own. Hopefully safely...

so an interesting illumination of courage which I take for granted in my Life.
something so natural as going forward, and being on a radio show...when invited...it flowed with ease (within me).

And that, I whole heartedly CELEBRATE.

Good Job Kris.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment