Sunday, May 4, 2014

feeling differences. day 2.


Feeling differences between lust, aliveness, and personal desire.

I have no personal desire for Rahasya. No romantic longings.

The genital work is not "sexual" per say. It is accessing the body with those zones, but not for the usual pleasure paradigm.

weird. Yet I was able to tap into Eros, some wild in the moment expression.

I have a hungry Yoni. She desires to feel that sensation of presence. She is also good at holding onto things.

the Protection/Holding onto things is pretty stellar. 3rd chakra. It is not going to be ok, so I have to hold on tight energy. Or it is really good, and I am not going to have it so good again...hold on tight... funny that it is both ends of the feeling.

A number of vistas today.

Yes, more please. Is often the sparkle of the eye (as he looks a bit wrung out) grin.
more tangible physical arising (biting, strength play...muscle activation) yes, that is translatable to my biggest sexual fantasies. (but it was not in that frame. WEIRD)

Inner child. Shame: taking in *their* shame about sexuality, young. Defining community by their external (at least) relationship to sexual shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment