Sunday, May 18, 2014

I love being sexual...

I also loath getting hurt. I am tucked away in a safe space, waiting to someone who lives up to my desires for presence, skill, and sincerity.
...

I WANT YOUR ATTENTION.

I long for being sexually expressed.

I long to be held by a caring, heart centered, committed man.

I long to fuck like bunnies, and have long, passionate interludes.

I long to feel a pulsing cock inside of me, and feel attractive, wanted, held.

I long to worship a loving cock.

I long to have a deep, intimate, passionate, sexually fulfilling Relationship.

I long to know myself as a satisfied, wild, expressed woman.

I long to dance in my pleasure, and yours...

I long for you to hold me.

I long for your caresses.

I long to dance in my sexual creativity.

I long to share myself with you...feel you feeling me.


No comments:

Post a Comment