It is amusing. I have had more cunnilingus in the past week, than I have had in the past year. It is not a personal relationship. It is in the energy building service...very odd to ponder as usually cunnilingus is very vulnerable and sensitive for me. In the distant past, I reserved it for *special* interactions. I feel moved into vulnerability with this specific man, yet it is not the romantic relationship field.
Feels strange.
I have social time coming up where there is a question...how physically sexual will it get? The energy of the exchange is much more interesting to me right now, than if I will get naked with this person. I don't really have a preference. I am not sexually, lustfully attracted...and I could easily share exploration space of the body. It is not a big deal. Or not...I enjoy the pleasure of the energy.
Yes, there ARE people who I felt the body longing for, and energetically would have enjoyed getting naked specifically for play. But it does not seem to be a dominant orientation right now. Things that make me go hummm.....
No comments:
Post a Comment