Happy Mother's Day...
this Mother's day I am celebrating multiple facets.
1) the generous biological mother *now* who is generous and who has supported my Dreams for these past few years while I was doing really deep healing work. For her willingness to accept me, now as an adult. For her deep generous Spirit, and open minded conversation. Willing to answer the deepest questions about my Life, and how I because this woman I am today. I love you.
2) I acknowledge the wounded child within. This Mother's day...I release the struggle to change my rejecting parents as I experienced them as a child. I have no doubt they did the best the could. It has taken many years and more Journey's to get to this place. Yes, there are beautiful gems gained from the painful places of my Life. It has birthed a very nurturing, sensitive, caring and compassionate being. It has inspired the healing work I do, in all forms. It is both a powerful place, and a shitty one. No child deserves to feel the pain of their parent rejecting them. Yet we do. I now acknowledge all the work I have been doing to change my relationship to that space.
3) I would like to share my deep appreciation with every single person I have loved, and those who have shared their Mothering care with this healing woman. To all the Loving, Nurturing, Kind, Sensitive, Empathetic, Sweet voices of healing in my Life...Thank you.
Thank you to my foster Mother's, conscious or unconscious. To the teachers who believed in me. To the Healers who have held me in safe space.
Thank you.
Thank you Mom. I love you. I forgive you. I am grateful we have time to share with each other now. Exploring the wild woman archetype and embodying our ancestor's legacy with honor.
Namaste.
No comments:
Post a Comment