Ahh...to receive and play in the Sensual Realm.
A sweet and playful connection with a local massage practitioner. Energetic a nice warm Fire, which does not burn with obsession. The ability to dance in the licks of flames, without getting lost in them (presently).
I know this is a short term thing, so it works.
I do not feel a romantic relationship dynamic, and my easy space to express space is physical intimacy space. **NOT MY EDGE. heh.
It is nice just to be naked, and be touched while stoking the Fire between.
No edge pushing for me, or anything particularly new.
"learning, exploring ways of interaction which he had not gone before"...I am glad he enjoyed himself. I had a lovely, sweet time. That feels nourishing right now after all the emotional intimacy longing over this past year.
Present.
I had a few energy Orgasms. Waves of pleasure which run through a chakra, and the whole body.
It was nice to remember.
Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment