I received a email response from Marianne this morning. More warnings about travel here in South Africa.
Yes, I will be out more soon...yet, I have not felt the need for the dire warnings which have come this way. She was here many years ago, and I wonder if that time felt different than this *now*?
Eyes and heart open, discernment and mindfullness.
I am held in the waves of the International Travel route. On buses and in backpackers, on tours will Cape Town. Then only a few days of open travel around Cape Town. May I be held safely. As I have been thus far.
Grateful for the seeing of sights and wisdom which comes from being out in the South African realm.
More adventures soon. Goddess of Travel hold this wandering Spirit. I am here to feel you. Thank you.
a lovely morning of music, and song. Being moved by the beats of Africa. it feels sweet within.
No comments:
Post a Comment