Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Body wisdom...

Well I am taking it easy for awhile.

My G.I tract and Yoni are out of balance.

Absorption, digestion....too much sugar I think..and foreign invaders from other bio-systems (Yoni). I wondered if that would happen.

So...I was going to pick Rayhasya's brain, and energy body...however he too was not feeling well. Low energy, and something he ate. Well, not today. I have faith we shall connect before we leave for our trips.

I am ok with being mellow right now. I honor the wisdom of the body.

A time of transition.

I had a very full week last week, and I am in the process of getting ready for a Tour of the South Coast! New vistas await.

I have been hedonisticly enjoying Masters of Sex, and being still.

I have spent more money then I wanted to this week. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment