Today was a tourist day. The hop on, hop off bus (more time for that tomorrow too)...it is challenging not to have a car in these vast Cities. I miss driving.
I can only imagine the amount of money one *could* spend here in Cape Town. My Gods...availability and presence. I am on the lean budget. I will debt for this trip. A little. Nothing too extravagant. I will be a responsible fiscal adult. It is great to have the back up...
One week left, and then a day in Paris. Ahh Paris...(that is going to be spendy too)...La sigh. *grin*
Life is amusing.
I am going to sleep well on the flight back to SFO.
I was gifted with a beautiful view yesterday. Life offered a Yes! to accommodation for the few days I am in Jozi with a family of a FB connection. Offered and willing. I am grateful for when the Universe shows up, with offers...thank you...
delightful conversations welcome.
I have hope that people will continue to show up...when this happens. It builds my Faith in the Universe. In being, feeling supported.
No comments:
Post a Comment