Honoring the marching orders which is coming through the Divine.
How I will take this feelings space, and knowledge to my Life in the Future?
ahhh....
grateful for the allies and support system I have for this healing Journey.
they say happiness is the fulfillment of a goal. The place of knowing you put yourself into something, and with work, persistence, time that which comes about. The celebration of a brief destination.
I feel satisfied with this Journey. I am grateful for the feelings of completion.
Now...travel...Paris! And a return to San Francisco.
Looking forward to micro brews, hot tubs, redwoods and the next evolution. Feeling excited and renewed in my emotional body. Me.
What's on the radar...
Tri's Ritual.
getting more conscious with Physical Health. check ups. honoring the Body.
Steady Income. care giving/hospice. Death Rites. (live in?)
where is Home? Conscious community...slower pace of Life.
What does the bigger picture look like?
Answers and Questions...sounds like fullness.
Emotions to feel and spaces to speak into.
whee...
I love you Kris, I love all of you...and this too...
No comments:
Post a Comment