Friday, June 27, 2014

thoughts before leaving South Africa...

a beautiful, sweet feeling space before leaving South Africa. Completion thoughts start to be pondered... I came to these shores scattered and disheartened. I came with the desire to be seen and to reconnect parts of myself which have been abandoned.

I feel now, after these months much more solid in my core. I feel the joy and connection of meeting new people, and feeling seen. The sweetness of meeting strangers, and feeling...the "I know you"...resonance.

I feel renewed. Renewed to go home and sort out the next step. The renewal of Faith and Hope of this big Mysterious game we play called Life.
I feel the courage and strength it took to allow myself to come here...to a place across the world. (learning how to give myself some credit)...

I am deeply grateful for those who connected with me the past 2 months. For the new friends and old. Thank you.

Looking forward to diving into this next phase of adventure. Dreaming a life of presence, and expression.
with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment