Gods that was a long ass day. I am in Africa...I keep saying that over and over to myself. It is all a bit surreal. Villages blur by as the silly, young beings pound beer. Drinking games? I remember those in college (and even then I did not really join in).
I am tired. The unknown, making sure I am on the right path. Toward the places which have been laid out. The Princess is finding parts of herself.
*I really work best, when things are laid out upfront and I know what the view is going to look like. That helps create peace in my being...know this about yourself Love. We do the best we can.
I arrived after dark. The BIG beautiful FULL moon lighting my way. I can hear the Ocean. People are around the fire...
Life is good.
I am here.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment