Watching the opening or invitation to opening again with Lance.
On the other side of this space of time has come ease. I did not have to be present (once felt through) some of these big challenges, so I was stable again. I fear, am scared of that ease changing. It feels so lovely to feel excitement again.
It feels fresh.
I adore when people share the depths of their Hearts, experience. It feels so great to see inside, and hold that part of them.
I am wondering how Betty Martin's wheel of consent works with this facet.
I am not able to translate it directly, as there are more facets...
Masculine, Feminine...
Give, Take...
who is receiving what...who is benefiting on which level...
...
we contain MULTITUDES...
I am worried about consent I guess. Worried that I am not ok. (yes, that...ahh that voice in the head) I know you. Due diligence in this renewal for sure, yet I must allow for others to take care of themselves...really...it is ok.
...
trying to map this relationship in a 2 dimensional field. HAHAHAHA...
silly girl.
Cosmic humor.
we are multi-faceted...we are...ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment