Monday, April 7, 2014

seeking to Control that which was out of control...

Why am I traveling across the world, to explore the Wilds of South Africa?

In part, because my Life was totally out of my control and creating a trip felt like a piece I could be in the drivers seat with.

Yes, lots of planting seeds and watching them GROW!

Yes, there are so many things which will be out of my control, and yet...with my Life changing very suddenly it felt great to claim part of it. To say: THIS is where I am heading next, this is where my chi is going to go. I am investing in myself in THIS way.

Is it innocence and totally irresponsible to spend your savings on your Healing across the world? And to offer your Professional skills to others, events and sessions to those who seek them while you are there?
Perhaps.

Perhaps there are some times in your Life where you have to shake things up, really well...to get a new perspective on where you have been.

to see the ruts and habits in the past, and to be able to see *new* choices.

there is some quote which is teasing me...and I don't quit remember it.
It is about that moment in Life, where you could choose to go ONE way or ANOTHER...

my inner guidance system immediately said YES! When the inquiry came up. The irrational, convoluted voice.
Spirit send waves of synchronicity and alignment. *Go* was on everyone's tongue.

And so I venture forth. To explore the unknown, and the new filter.
to see myself in different ways (while carrying with me the habits of the past)

I am a recovering Control geek. In some ways it has been useful (Domination is great fun when consensual control is agreed upon)
self control...(in Shadow ways yes, not so much with conscious discipline, in past views) *getting better!* Acknowledging the small steps of progress.

one step at a time. Acknowledging which brings into consciousness...the long Journey of ourselves continues.

Namaste, so much Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment