Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Deeper. Ever deeper. the day before lift off...

the Sensuality of self exploration.
into the Heart, Yoni, mind and Spirit.
what Mysteries do you hold dearHeart? Focusing on yourSelf. F*cked open by Spirit. Surrendering to presence of the unknown (held within caring and boundaries).

Warm hands. Energetic sizzle.

exploring the Universe withIn.

I got to see/speak to Rahasya this morning. Our last computer chat before heading out.

Afterward, I could feel the sizzle on my skin. Energy stirred.

He calls himself a Catalyst.

I am ready to dive in deep and release some of this old stuff!!
Ready to live more fully here and now...

I spoke to Reid, grateful for his time.

Inviting being scared from the expansion then all the energy to stay contracted and be scared anyways.

Know thy Self Love.

go toward THAT.

...

A new and scary invitation to do just that this morning...I say yes. wow.

Also I just sent out my first newsletter in years(?) Inspiration moves us forward.

Wheee...

No comments:

Post a Comment