Friday, April 4, 2014
Elemental Fire: the invitation to taste the flavors within the flames.
the invitation into the Fire (that I fear within mySelf) which I am coming to play in. Here. I come to learn the intrinsic flavors within the flames *of my OWN Sexuality*.
I come to (South Africa) see myself in the mirror of this Reflection (Sounding board for MY Eros) and learn the language of me from the perspective of Me SEEN. To allow her to come through, not distorted by my desire for THE others pleasure, others satisfaction, Service of Others.
It seems like the small child in the mirror, differentiation of the individual.
I come to allow, to know, MYSELF...
Not as performance...a being of me, the being of MY Eros.
I have been on a Journey of Others Eros for so long...I lost my connection with my own ignition. My own spark.
Yes, a beautiful Servant of the Divine space of Other. Yet, in relation it takes two energy bodies to *meet*. When I, in my own personal life, get pulled into the Other.
I feel so ready to crack this wormhole open. For so long I have been focused externally. The longing to be met by another, to *not be too much* for THEM.
The cries of dissatisfaction in my relationships. A haunted sexuality of ghosts and vacancy. The blank slate of the invitation...come beloved let me *be* this for *YOU*...
Skills gained. Experiences had.
And yet...who is this woman now? A shell of longing. A vessel of power, and untapped dreams.
This is going to be *interesting*.
Welcoming...Reconciliation. Renewal.
Namaste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment